Our Legal Services
Maitre Sèverine AUDOUBERT has significant expertise in international and European law, and provides legal services as part of expatriation, real estate transaction, and lobbying.
- Assignment, Expatriation, Local Contract, Volunteer for International Experience (VIE), administrative follow-up
- Work contracts, creation and transfer of company, IP
- Immigration (visas, golden visas, entrepreneur visa, related procedures)
- Social / Health Insurance
- Toolbox and specific legal services for Start Ups in the internationalisztion phase
- Individual and Corporate Tax
- Real estate aspects of expatriation (search- residential, offices) in host and leaving countries
- International Private Law where and when required
Real Estate transactions:
The firm is registered as an agent lawyer company in real estate transactions, including international transactions, to the Paris'Bar.
It is a member of the network of AAMTI , 700 qualified members in France and in the World (Caribbean, Indian Ocean , Miami, London, Rome, Madrid, Lisbon, Montreal in progress). We help our clients, whatever their nationality is, in their real estate transactions in France and abroad in full legal security, in accordance with the statute of the real estate agent transactions Lawyer authorized since 2010 by our National Bar Council (CNB).
- Whether you are a foreign customer
- Whether you would like to move and to invest abroad
- In the case your property is abroad
- Scope : Europe (France, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Scandinavia)
- Caribbean Bow
- Ad hoc
We have a highly qualified network of lawyers colleagues and professionals (real estate agents, apartment hunters, architects, interior designers ...), actors in the real estate transaction worldwide. The firm also counsels its clients in the drafting of statutes (SCI, Setting up of companies).
For clients wishing to acquire thanks to the judicial and notary auctions process in France, the firm takes care of diligences and representation at the hearing.
For information, the ministry of lawyer/attorney is mandatory to bid in the Court.
Interest representation is a legitimate part of our democratic system. This activity makes it possible to inform public decision makers and to influence their decision, by making them aware of the consequences of the measures on which they will be brought to pronounce. It should be kept in mind that people or organizations with decision-making power are not experts in all areas. They need to receive qualified information to make their decision. It is one of the roles of lobbyists to provide this information, and to put forward their arguments in a rigorous and organized way.
The lobbyist lawyer has 3 essential qualities to lobby, a real defense of the interests of the clients, in the same way as for the council or the litigation : being a lawyer (method, negotiation, structuring of advocacy, handling and interpretations of regulations):
- Being a strategist (experience in conducting strategic projects, ability to work in teams and in open architecture with other experts)
- Being a communicator
- The professional and ethical rules of the lawyers allow them to practice lobbying in a transparent manner, to register in lobbyist registers, to state the names of their clients (with their agreement)
Lobbyist lawyer accompanies the representatives of interests, whether you are an Association, a Union, a Professional Organization ... in your approach to influence the application, construction or removal of an impacting standard in the sector which concerns you.
Sectors: Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Defense, Energy, Environment.